Thursday, April 23, 2009

Caribbean Home

Tuesday March 17th, 2009

The closer it gets to moving time, the more excited I get about moving. I am happy to move to a place that is more private and closer to my work.

I am starting to consider that St. Lucia might very well become another home to me. It really is possible to have all I dreamed of. To have a home in the states and a home under the Caribbean sun would be wonderful. There are many opportunities for work here for a Social Worker. I could teach at the college, assist at the mental health hospital, promote healthy relationships, etc. I only wonder what job I could have that would enable my travel back and forth between St. Lucia and the states.

I could buy property and rent it in the states and live in the Caribbean or visa versa.
I could build a vacation home near the coast in St. Lucia

This is all just speculation.

No comments: