Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Potential Projects

I swear in as an official Peace Corps Volunteer (PCV) tomorrow! I made it! So, there are a few project ideas that I am considering. I will just list them out here.
1. Liaise between organization that offers SAT prep courses and teachers at secondary school to train teachers to provide SAT prep to student athlete and other students.
2. Develop a Healthy Intimate Relationships course with guidance counselors for students at the secondary level.
3. Implement the Why Try program with at-risk youth at the secondary school level.
4. Partner with another volunteer to do an HIV sculpture project in the schools that increases awareness and reduces stigma of HIV.
5. Help develop a Peer Health Advisors program.
6. Create a Girl Guides group in my community

No comments: